Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Which 31.6 stealth dropper for my new BFe?
  • jmatlock
    Free Member

I am super wary of the shoddy build quality of the Reverb. I had a command post on my recently sold Camber and it worked flawlessly.

It needs to be a stealth routed post. STW, what would you buy?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Next one I might buy is the fox transfer but from a local shop so I can deal with them face to face when it goes wrong. The email only back and forth I’m trapped in at the moment if **** ridiculous.

SirHC

Have reverbs on two of my bikes and sold a 3rd to a mate, none of them have had any issues. Latest B1 post has a number of changes to increase durability.

-Don’t pull up on the seat when the post is lowered
    -Don’t overtighten the seatclamp
    -Keep the post clean (wipe it down after a ride, same as you would forks)
    -Keep the air pressure at 250psi

JackHammer

I really like the KS lev integra.

It’s easily home serviced as well.

jmatlock
    Free Member

The Fox transfer post looks good, but not cheap when you factor in the remote.

spawnofyorkshire

I like KS posts for simplicity, first use every ride needs a good bump to get it working but then it’s really good afterwards.
    I’ve had problems with my last reverb as has my riding buddy. However also know people who’ve had them without a hitch.

Northwind

I may have been lucky but I’ve had 2 Reverb Stealths with no trouble at all. I’ll not be surprised if that run ends tomorrow… I trust my ancient KS much more, but it’s a pre-Lev design so I don’t know about the Lev. Thomson seems to be shite, Fall Line is highly strung even when working normally, don’t know about long term.

If it’ll fit your frame, I’d go 170mm reverb. It does the thing droppers do, better than any other dropper. Not everyone’ll find it a massive upgrade, I know some folks are happy with 125mm or even 100mm but for me it’s just much better and nobody else has an answer to it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Which 31.6 stealth dropper for my new BFe?’ is closed to new replies.