Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Which 29er forks?
  • hughjardon
    Free Member

My Rockshox Reba RLT’s are beyond economical repair 🙁

So need to get some new forks on order today really as I’m in a team for Bontrager next weekend!

Not really got the budget for Fox or DT Swiss and having a quick look round this morning seems options are,
    Rockshox Reba RLT or SID RLT (was never overly impressed with my old Reba RLT’s?)
    Or could stretch to Magura TS6

Any real life views on the Magura’s? or anyone seen any other deals about?

Clobber
    Free Member

x-fusion?

thomthumb
    Free Member

Just got some X fusions. feel great so far.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I had some Magura’s in about 2005, they were very stiff, but the damping was a bit rubbish, lots of lovely metal bits but none of it seemed to do anything, they may well be better now though.

Anyone got an oppinion of the Marzocchi RC SL’s on CRC for £270, look like a bargain if they’re any good?

Not sure if it’s just their popularity working against them statisticaly, but I’ve heard of a disproportionate number of bend SID’s. But then I’m a heavy rider who likes a smidgen of air, crashes occasionaly and really just want’s bolt through forks, the suspensions a fringe benifit of that.

tazzymtb

I’ve got some lovely fox F29 RP4 forks, G2 offset 100mm travel just about to go up for sale drop me a line if they may be of use?

I’ve gone back to rigid Titanium forks on the sheep so boing has to go.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Which 29er forks?’ is closed to new replies.