Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Which 29er 15mm front wheel cheap ish
  • tweedviper
    Free Member

Hi all, looking to get a 15mm front wheel for my steed as I have just got some 15mm bolt through forks, what should I buy ? I ride local trails, and trail centres I do like to do little jumps but nothing epic, so I am after a decent wheel which is strong but not too pricey, are there any deals around ? also happy with second hand.

Thanks

fudge9202
    Free Member

I’m doing the same as I bought new forks for a Stanton Sherpa frame, I’m building hope pro II evo hubs on new 2015 wtb i23 rims, they were cheap on Crc and by all accounts get great reviews

steve_b77
    Free Member

I’ve got a DT swiss 470 laced to a 15mm SLX Center lock hub that’s been ridden once is be willing to sell for the right price.

Ste_bowman AT hormail DOT com

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tweedviper
    Free Member

fudge9202

How much did it cost you all in ?

spectabilis
    Free Member

I’ve got a red pro 2 Evo / Stans Arch. never been fitted to a bike but the rim is a little chewed up by the mechanics trying to force a tyre onto it at a certain Scottish bike shop. Wheel wasn’t set up Tubeless at the time and so not tested but the damage certainly looks purely cosmetic.
    PM with an offer if interested.

tweedviper
    Free Member

spectabilis
    How much are you looking for ?

tweedviper
    Free Member

steve_b77 thanks but forgot to say I would prefer 6 bolt.

spectabilis
    Free Member

tweedviper – Member
    spectabilis
    How much are you looking for ?

I’m not sure tbh I just remembered it’s sat in the box doing nothing so could let it go but it’d probably get put on something down the line if not.

I’ll get some pics on if I remember I’d say it’s probably still worth near a 1er.

tweedviper
    Free Member

spectabilis thanks but that is more than I wanted to spend.

spectabilis
    Free Member

Well like I said feel free to drop an offer on PM

fudge9202
    Free Member

I already had the hubs from my 26″ flows, rims were 70, but as I’m no wheelbuilder have to pay £70 for spokes and building the wheels up. Will have a great set of wheels for £140 ish

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Which 29er 15mm front wheel cheap ish’ is closed to new replies.