Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Wheres the new Evans shop going in Cheltenham??????
  • dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Anyone got any ideas?Seems abit crazy to me with 5 shops already in the town and one just gone.

mrmo
    Free Member

no idea but the very odd thing i found yesterday

http://www.evanscycles.com/stores/Leisure%20Lakes%20Cheltenham

why is a leisure lakes store on the Evans website?????

but they are looking for a new manager???

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Thats strange.Pete showed me a link on evans site saying they were looking for 7 members of staff.Plot thickens.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Only just picked this up…

but seen this on the web – looks like it is out near halfords / runnings road judging by the map.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/jobs/various-position–at-evans-cycles-cheltenham/1017272280#gallery-item-full-2

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Cheers there are couple of new units there.Been empty for ages use to be furniture shop they rebuilt them.Decent spot and good car park.

sgn23
    Free Member

If the number of riders on Leckhampton Hill is anything to go by they’ve made a good choice of location. Six years ago when I first started riding it I used to hardly see a soul, today I’d seen 6 riders before 8.30am.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Interesting they’ve chosen Cheltenham and not Gloucester.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

You get alot of Downhillers up Lecky from near and far.I saw 20 odd riders around Cranham/Portway/Birdlip yesterday.I think people are making the most of the dry trails.
    Gloucester has never had many cycle shops even though it is bigger than Cheltenham.Always been like that dont know why.Hills are just as close as Cheltenham and Forest closer than Cheltenham.

dirtyderek
    Free Member

Plenty of free parking right outside on those sites in chelt as well

mrmo
    Free Member

Plenty of free parking right outside on those sites in chelt as well

the brilliance, siting a bike shop on an estate where getting to it by bike isn’t the most pleasant of experiences….

Bushwacked
    Free Member

LOL Mrmo – I have to say I agree – weird place to put it. Can’t really pop in for any spares easily.

letmetalktomark

It’s no Banana Sports …..

paulr1980
    Free Member

I just wish I could wind back the clock and Noah’s Ark was back in Cheltenham. I really liked that little shop.

Have to give it to LL though, they’ve been really helpful recently for me. Couple of duff suggestions trying to upsell but they are a shop so are bound to a bit.

I wouldn’t go near Williams. Used to work there and really don’t like Andy Williams.

Cheltenham Cycles seem to be very frosty and act like they are doing you a favour to even acknowledge you.

It’ll be good to have another large shop in Cheltenham as LL are the only chain currently.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Crackin’ if you want a Norco.

Edit: or a Rocky Mountain

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Thats funny you think that about Cheltenham Cycles.I think that about Leisure Lakes would not bother with them anymore.I know 1 or 2 of them but seem very unhelpfull now.
    I always fine them Very Very Happy in Cheltenham Cycles. 😆

old_mtber
    Free Member

I travel from Worcester to shop in both Cheltenham Cycles and Leisure Lakes. Both top shops in my opinion.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

I just wish I could wind back the clock and Noah’s Ark was back in Cheltenham. I really liked that little shop.

i remember the tiny Noah’s Ark 🙂

mattsccm
    Free Member

Why not go to Gloucester?
    I’s a s****h888 dump

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Noahs Ark odd little shop first started selling Pro-Flex.Good to work there you had plenty of freebies 😉 😉 😉

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Wheres the new Evans shop going in Cheltenham??????’ is closed to new replies.