Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Where's the best place at the moment to buy disc brake pads from?
  • imnotamused
    Free Member

Had some great, cheap, long lasting ones from Disco Brakes but need some more now and they don't have any Avid Juicy Sintered in stock it seems.

walla24
    Free Member

bikefridge on ebay, superb service.

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

bikefridge are disco brakes. Same peoples.

These people are cheap. Not tried though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hungrymonkey
    Free Member

nowt wrong with superstar imo, just bought another 4 pairs today (so that'll be my 13th to 16th pairs)

no failures for me, only long lasting reliable and cheap brake pads.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

If your're truly stuck Ive got some Superstar sintered pads bnib that you can have for what I paid for them. BTW – SS pads are great ime.

juiced
    Free Member

I like whooley hat shops stuff and trust it.

imnotamused
    Free Member

Cheers all, went for Superstars in the end, used them in the past and they were fine but I feel like my Disco's lasted even longer – new for a week in the Alps in July, used once or twice weekly since then and they have just expired now which is pretty good for £6.49 per end.

grumm
    Free Member

Superstar are fine – maybe they don't last as long as the original pads but they are so much cheaper it's well worth it. The Kevlar ones seem to last pretty well though.

snowslave

I like Superstar Kevlar

Northwind

Yeah, the correct answer is sadly Superstar, very good and they happen to be cheap.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Where's the best place at the moment to buy disc brake pads from?’ is closed to new replies.