• This topic has 45 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by kilo.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Wheres everyone riding this weekend then?
  • binners

Getting this one in early as I’m bunking off to Betws-y-coed shortly for the weekend. Penmancho tomorrow, Coed-Y-Brenin Sunday

And true to form the weather forecast is absolutely grim!!! Where you headed then?

Karl33to
    Free Member

FOD mini enduro on Sunday, probably won’t ride Saturday due to the hangover I’m going to cause tonight.

purser_mark
    Free Member

North Downs for Saturday morning. Not earth shattering but there’s some fun to be had.

I did Coed y Brenin over the August bh this year and wass blessed with 3 days of sunshine.

It was the first time I have ridden the Beast, I don’t get up there much. Epic trail, really enjoyed it, bit heavy on the fire road which I’m sure you can dodge, other than that wicked fun!

stumpy01

1st race of the Thetford Winter Series.

Think it’s going to be dry. Maybe. Ground will be pretty wet already though I reckon, so it should be good fun watching all the roadies struggling over anything that isn’t gravel fireroad… 😉

camo16
    Free Member

Might be travelling to Stafford to check out a new ride… and, if all works out well, will be roadie-ing around Cheshire on Sunday! 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Stainburn, on my CX bike 😯

tops5
    Free Member

Lee/Cragg – may be a tad blowy!

jekkyl

cycling up to a mates 10 miles away on saturday night for a game of poker with 7 lads, the ride home after a few ales will be fun 😀
    Booked monday off work to cycle ‘the big mac’ the route me n mar mate have named where we get the train to Macclesfield and then cycle back to Stoke. 2 fun downhills of charity lane down to the bottom past the church and then up to the cat n fiddle then down cumberland clough, then the long slog over to Leek, alongside rudyard and up n over to congo, bidduplh valley way back to Stoke. Forecast full sun all day on monday so should be ace. 😀

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Just finished my new build, 140mm travel front and rear, and where am I cycling – on the canal bank with my newbie mate from Skipton to Leeds 😳

flyingmonkeycorps

After a self-imposed exile over summer, I took a mate to Ladybower who’d not been there before a couple of weeks ago… Reminded me how much I love it out there.

So Ladybower again on Sunday, for some moist rocky fun!

sefton
    Free Member

somewhere called Boggarthole

fathomer

Not sure to be honest, all my riding buds are going Sunday which I can’t do, so the world is my oyster tomorrow, probably be Cannock though.

I need to find new people to ride with 😀

Legoman
    Free Member

Couple of early laps of Swinley for me tomorrow morning.
    First time out for weeks, so expecting it to be hard going!

davidjey
    Free Member

Club hill climb on Sunday morning – a 6 minute ride on the vomit comet.

teenrat

Brechfa on Sunday – as long as it isnt a complete washout.

carlos
    Free Member

Somewhere in The Lake District, I’m not in charge of the map so only details I need to know are rough location so I have an idea when I’ll be getting home and what time I’m getting picked up. 🙂

Forecast is looking grim

mrben100
    Free Member

Afan/Glycorrwg saturday, somewhere else in wales sunday.

Having seen the forecast wondering weather ( 😉 ) it’s worth it as there’ll be 8-9 hr driving round trip.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Most likely in the garage on the turbo. Can’t wait 😕

BigJohn

Aberdyfi tomorrow. Not biking, windsurfing. Should be good and breezy.

makkag
    Free Member

Surrey hills tomorrow morning although really depends on putting the bike back together tonight. !

devs
    Free Member

Glenlivet! I might just have me the odd dram or two too!

swavis

Also Glenlivet, maybe….

jeffm
    Free Member

Llandegla and the Clywds.

IHN

Roadie ride out to Longnor craft centre/cake shop planned on Sunday.

jambalaya
    Free Member

North Downs Way XC from Guildford with obligatory bacon roll second breakfast at Newlands. Building up distance after basically a year off the bike, will attempt Water Lane climb up from Albury I’m expecting that to be ugly.

Note to others the nice little gully bridleway into Albury has a couple of trees down across it.

aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

dawn raid on Houndtor and lustleigh cleeve before it starts to pee down and blow it’s boots off….

funkrodent

Hebden Bridge early Sunday morning. Up the Buttress to Heptonstall and down Blue Pig, climb up to another lethal descent into tiny valley below Pecket Well, then up onto the moors above Pecket Well and wherever the map takes us. Greasy, slippery, rocky fun. Fully expecting a few offs. Pie and a pint at the end.

binners – Member

Getting this one in early as I’m bunking off to Betws-y-coed shortly for the weekend. Penmancho tomorrow

Brave man. I assume you’ll be taking a canoe 🙂

scandal42
    Free Member

New build will be my priority this weekend, although thanks to various outlets it wont be finished 😥

Northwind

Might be doing some uplifting at innerleithen on sunday, the enduro trails should be good and wet… Tomorrow, no idea. Depends what bike is working.

thegman67

Inners uplift for me on Sunday

postierich
    Free Member

somewhere local probably South Lakes, might get my SO to drop me near Hawkshead and pick a route back to Kendal 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Hopefully woburn sunday, dependant on weather/hangover.

mud-monster
    Free Member

Off 2 Swinley for the first time!!! 😆

colin9

Ragging my new hardtail round mid Cornwall whilst trying to avoid the worst of the rain.

colournoise

FoD.

First time riding there. First time racing anywhere.

pipiom
    Free Member

Usual Saturday am bimbling crew (20+) riding South Barrule and Corlea plantations some well funky new trails in SB….. staying i the trees cos storms a comin!!!

Trekster

devs – Member
    Glenlivet! I might just have me the odd dram or two too!

Me too 😆
    Just been speaking to the guy from Scotland Outdoors who had a wee jaunt round the blue for the press launch today. First time biker now understands why we are hooked!
    Bizarrely he had just done a piece for the next mag on my old boyhood playground!!

benji
    Free Member

Cyclocross for me, probably going to be wet and a bit muddy, can’t wait 🙂

TiRed

Second Inverse Points Grabber race at Hillingdon tomorrow afternoon.

sumomatt
    Free Member

Beacon Fell today, Gisburn tomorrow 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Wheres everyone riding this weekend then?’ is closed to new replies.