• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ART.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Where's a good online outdoors shop?
  • MussEd
    Free Member

Looking to but my lovely wife a down bodywarmer for her Christmas. Anyone know any good online retailers for TNF/Mountain Equipment etc with decent pricing/selection…

Kind of like a CRC/Wiggle for outdoorsy type stuff I suppose?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    geoffj

If they have what you want, I find these folk very good.

http://www.themountainfactor.com/

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Theoutdoorshop, Mountain Factor, Tower Ridge, Climbers Shop..

alexathome
    Free Member

does it matter where it is if it's online? 😉

schmiken

Alpkit.com

Gary_M
    Free Member

does it matter where it is if it's online?

Perhaps when the op typed Where's a good online outdoors shop 'he meant could someone give me the url'. I don't think he meant geographical location.

alexathome
    Free Member

does it matter where it is if it's online?

Perhaps when the op typed Where's a good online outdoors shop 'he meant could someone give me the url'. I don't think he meant geographical location.

Perhaps when i put a winky face on the end it meant i was being cheeky, do you think maybe?

oddjob
    Free Member

Try Patagonia stuff, it is really good although a bit pricy. I bought some stuff at Mountain Intelligence and have also seen some decent prices at Naked Ape although they have the slowest website in the history of the internet

MussEd
    Free Member

What? slower than STW you mean? Sheesh!!! Thanks for suggestions people. And thanks for that insightful review CFH, helpful.

ART

How nice to see a bloke doing some thoughful shopping. Not quite your brief but maybe look here too http://www.finisterreuk.com/ plus the Patagonia ones look like a nice shape. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Where's a good online outdoors shop?’ is closed to new replies.