Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Wheres a good lynch mob when you need one? (Classifieds content)
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I guess if thye ban one person for mucking about on the classifieds they then have to take responsibility, the next buyer comes allong and says why wasn't XYZ banned and suddenly STW is liable for a £5k Ti frame that got damaged in the post and no one wants the responsibility for.

ton

i think if someone does you a bad turn with a sale, post on the chat forum letting all know about it. warning others not to buy from them.

vinnyeh

i think if someone does you a bad turn with a sale, post on the chat forum letting all know about it. warning others not to buy from them.

Yeah, but that's pretty much what happens, isn't it.

In fact, some people don't even need to buy something to post up their opinion of the sale and seller, eh Ton 🙂

ton

vinnyeh
    freedom of speech is a great thing fella………… 😀

z1ppy

NW Alps Jeyer aka Boz – Member
    Why TF dont the STW forum bods ban these people is beyond me. Its not as if they have only done it once….

Complaining on the forum does no good (other than making other user aware of issues – which is actually good), BUT you NEED to email the site admin and let them know (apparently) about issues.

The Classified needs to be more self-regulating, but because ppl are more interest in a potential bargain, they put up with traders instead of reporting them.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Wheres a good lynch mob when you need one? (Classifieds content)’ is closed to new replies.