Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Where you riding this weekend??
  • _tom_
    Free Member

Just roads if it’s dry enough. Can’t be arsed to drive anywhere and Sunday is hangover day! Will probably ride at Woburn after work on Monday and Tuesday anyway 🙂

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Road this morning for a couple of hours. Working this evening & all day tomorrow so all I’ve got time for.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Local loop in the macc area – avoiding anything remotely muddy

bol

Rode the Cli-Machx trail yesterday in the rain. Good fun riding down the rivers. Off to Coed-y-Brenin today and Nant Carn on Sunday. Weather is looking a lot better today.

monksie
    Free Member

Just on my way out for a Stockport to Chester and back 100 miler (or the train back if these shingles things flare up again).

yunki
    Free Member

or the train back if these shingles things flare up again

have you really got shingles.!?
    are you being treated..?

If that really takes hold you can forget riding, or even leaving your bed for a month..
    are you sure it’s not chickenpox..?

mk1fan
    Free Member

Chatel

motorman
    Free Member

All riding from the door this weekend on the Moray coast, last night was somewhat nicer than this morning 🙄

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Not good biking conditions in the south west. Worse than winter. Going for a long k
    Hike instead tomorrow.

montylikesbeer

Manchester to Blackpool chariddy ride the morra

velomanic
    Free Member

Out on the roadie tomorrow for the 100 mile ‘Isle of Man Lighthouse Challenge’ sportive.

Haven’t been on a bike for a couple of weeks due to a bad back so fingers crossed…

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

FoD (if we can actually get there).

With spikes on, that’s for sure.

TiRed

This.

I have a spare ticket for the Wiggle Isle of Wight Ferry Sportive. If anyone wants to come along, drop me an email ASAP! Small contribution to charity would be much obliged.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Bailed my sdw trip, got to Arundel , called MrsBouy to collect me. Been pissing down since well before my start at 9… trails hard going, soaked through, misty, fallen off 6 times as too sloppy…

Looking forward to a hot shower.

kennyp
    Free Member

Just in from a couple of hours on the cross bike. At one point (near Campbell Park in Colinton) the road dips down under a bridge. It was flooded, but “How deep can it be” I thought, “I’ll just pedal through”. I ended up pushing, with the water fully covering both wheels (700 wheels too, not 26s).

Still a fun ride though, apart from two punctures.

monksie
    Free Member

That didn’t go as well as expected 2 hours riding in total. I’ve got to get better for next weekend.
    Yunki – shingles. 2nd time I’ve had them although they didn’t blister this time and they’re fading.

carlos
    Free Member

banks – Member
    Bring your snorkel & goggles for Marple!

Well it wasn’t bad at all nothing that required the above. Rode round in shorts and just a long sleeve jersey and yes I got wet but not the soaking I thought I’d get.

Got just as wet walking back from the pub in Prestbury this afternoon with the Mrs and dog

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Very muddy, thorns and nettles everywhere, filthy bike (oh the sound of the mud/sand in the mech 😥 ) and one broken spoke. Still better than sitting on my backside! Lost of my cheeky trails pretty much lost in the bracken and nettles today. Glad I knew where the drops were. Hard work uphill in wet mud and roots though.

makkag
    Free Member

swinley – 3 hours muddy , boggy and sandy singletrack , But Big smile been there so many times now but still found stuff i had never did including this insane jump on a slim ribbon of singletrack , whoever does that bonkers … love swinley and strayed away from most of what id usualy do Jump gully lab etc .. as im a pussy and did not want to faceplant and hurt myself before the alps next week .. cream crackered after all that gloop though !

pinder318
    Free Member

goin to give the mtb a work out 90 mile liverpool to chester via delamere never tryed it before but should be fun. the bike looks crap with slicks on and even worse with my fat arse purched above!

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I’m just back from the dirty, dirty woods.

Pishing down, loamy filth in every hole-in the ground and I- and a cheesy grin to boot. No-one about, just me & full blast Maiden in the ears.

It’s Scotland, it’s Summer, once you’re wet… you’re wet.

Marvellous.

jruk
    Free Member

Desperate to get up to Dartmoor as not been out for three or four weeks but think it might be a bit ‘damp’ so will prob stick to Haldon. That’s if it ever gets out of the clouds…anyone tried Woodbury in the last few days?

wheelie

Southdowns Way ……Meonstoke – Winchester to the Hat Fayre and back. That muddied up probably thought that we were one of the acts!

banks
    Free Member

Saturday was well nice in the end 27 dark peak miles in shorts & tshirt with the sun – the perfect Saturday except for when I rode into a gate square on

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Where you riding this weekend??’ is closed to new replies.