Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Where were you today Tweed valley
  • fergal
    Free Member

Really enjoying the valley at the moment, the trails are prime considering it is December, rode a couple of new gems, so psyched i’m going back over tomorrow, where have you been?

fergal
    Free Member

Oh yes discoveries – Feed the Pony was such a quality trail with loads of flow, a thousand feet of descending, i always wondered where the name came from! tyre was flat just as i got to the gate so lucky 🙂

dmck16
    Free Member

If you’re down this neck of the woods often, feel free to give me a shout if you fancy a bit of company (& shite chat)

NB: I’m only just starting to test myself on golfie trails, so definitely not a world beater 😛

ivnickkate
    Free Member

Yesterday from Glentress mast, Carl’s Lane, Ho Chi Min, Zoom or Bust, Green Trail, Dave’s trail, Jenny’s G-string.

Today, Gala Pavillion, Rogue One. 😉

fergal
    Free Member

Had to get over today, it seems usual service will resume weather wise on Wednesday. First up Boner running great there is a tree down near the bottom, doesn’t affect the fun quotant though, then over to No Social this really is a notch up in difficulty, rode it all but not a clean run, the light was really poor with fog on top of Cairn hill, looking forward to a rematch! :D.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Where were you today Tweed valley’ is closed to new replies.