Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Where to watch the F1 near Heathrow this weekend
  • clubber
    Free Member

I’m flying from Heathrow on Sunday – need to check in at around 4pm – but would like to watch the F1 – 1 to 3pmish – anyone know somewhere that I’d be able to?

TIA

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You could watch the planes taking off and landing. It would be more interesting. I think there will be some painting going on somewhere too – you could watch it dry for a few hours. 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

If you have a smart phone, go to http://www.tvcatchup.co.uk and watch like live.

Or iPlayer even.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Where are you off to Clubber?

If I lived close to HR I’d say pop round to my place and watch it (also massive Scalextric fest), but I live east, so will take far too long to get to HR. 🙁

clubber
    Free Member

Off to Amsterdam (for work…) will be posting about that shortly too 🙂

Thanks for the offer though Elfy. That said, I’m a Sarf Londoner so I’m not sure I’d want to venture to the badlands in the East 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Off to Amsterdam (for work…) will be posting about that shortly too

Oooh, I was there a month ago and am feeling particularly helpful today 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh dirty bastid. 😡

I need more straight bits actually. Plenty of curves though. Makes for loads of fun with me new Subaru Imprezza; it don’t have Magnatraction so is proper lively round bends, a right handful. More fun than the Ferraris cos they’re really fast and easy to drive but a bit boring tbh. Mate’s hopefully bringing his F1 cars; stupid fast but tricky handling.

I’m sooo excited! 😀

uplink
    Free Member

You could try the 4Deck lounge [T4] – they have a sports lounge

marsdenman
    Free Member

they have a sports lounge

Must be one there – i’m not sure it made it to law yet but I think there must be rules now as generally, where I find large amounts of ‘captive shopping opportunity’ there now seems to be an area for the men to pass the time as well 🙂
    Only thing is – will they be showing F1 or f’in Wimbledon… 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where to watch the F1 near Heathrow this weekend’ is closed to new replies.