• This topic has 14 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Where to watch the boxing tonight. Via MacBook??
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Any chance of getting a stream on a MacBook?

DezB
    Free Member

Go to boxnation.tv and subscribe? 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Eubank won the weigh-in stare down 🙂

sc-xc

I just subscribed to boxnation for tonight. A tenner for a month doesn’t seem so bad….

wrightyson
    Free Member

Is there not a 15 quid joining fee too? If not I’m in for a tenner.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Nah its 20 quid. That can’t get capex approval from mrs ws 😥
    So back to the free streams!

Jamie
    Free Member

Where is it £20? Had a quick look, and on VM, and it say it’s only a tenner:

Edit: Just seen £20 is the Sky price. Bit harsh.

mikey3
    Free Member

Not much boxing on this month either so you’ll be paying £20 just for tonight,adonis Stevenson in dec maybe on boxnation maybe,khan is on sky.Wish I had the spare cash,free streams will be buffertastic tonight with all the traffic(they were when I’ve tried them at busy times anyway).

DezB
    Free Member

Boxnation is pretty poor value for money. They only show the live stuff in hd and its all repeats the rest of the time. I’d like to cancel, but would miss things like this weekend! By the way – search for voucher codes and you might be able to get the sign on fee waived

PiknMix
    Free Member

Wiziwig will have a stream.

BoardinBob

They only show the live stuff in hd

The card tonight is live on the normal channel and the crawford Beltran card is on live tonight too on the normal channel

DezB
    Free Member

So far it looks like one of them thought they could win it just by turning up. He’s finding out that sometimes you have to fight.

mikey3
    Free Member

eubank looked so unskilled compared to bjs early on,coming back a bit now though,eubank seems to have decided the uppercut is the punch to go for,bjs clearly the better boxer,stil anyones though

Garry_Lager

How did Frankie Gavin look last night? He squeaked a decision.
    World beater as an amateur, but seems to have struggled getting things going as a pro.

DezB
    Free Member

Gavin was pretty poor, couldn’t box his way past Skeete’s longer reach. Turns out he is decent domestic level fighter not much else.

Bob – I meant they don’t show enough in HD.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Where to watch the boxing tonight. Via MacBook??’ is closed to new replies.