Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • where to stay in Swansea, any recommendations?
  • redstripe
    Free Member

Got to go next week for 2 – 3 days, near to city centre as possible, any recommendations for hotels to check out? Usual balance of somewhere mid-market price-wise I guess
    cheers

volatilemike
    Free Member

Travel lodge – city centre

Premier Inn – 1 in city centre, 1 near waterfront (SA1)about 5 mins walk from each other

The Village which is also on the waterfront, wont be cheap though.

The Dragon Hotel – city centre

Hope this helps

Mike

Pigface
    Free Member

Volatile has it, there is also a hotel opposite the train station but cant remember the name.

Sneaky edit it is The Grand

IdleJon

Volatile has it, there is also a hotel opposite the train station but cant remember the name.

The Grand Hotel.

Pigface
    Free Member

😆 arrrggghhh cheers Jon

wonnyj
    Free Member

Don’t stay at the Grand unless you want to visit the knocking shop round the back. High St is not the best location.

Premier Inn Waterfront is new and great, Premier Inn on Wind St is bad, avoid. Waterfront is only 5 min walk into town and in the regenerated area. Recommended.

The Dragon Hotel is the other decent one centrally.

IdleJon

IdleJon

wonny j – Member

Don’t stay at the Grand unless you want to visit the knocking shop round the back. High St is not the best location.

Spoilsport! 😆

When I worked in Alexandra House I could see down from my desk into the, err, masseurs rooms. Didn’t see any action. I guess my working hours were different from theirs? 🙂

redstripe
    Free Member

Thanks, premier inn and ibis waterfront ones both coming up as not available for the nights I want, will check out the others

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘where to stay in Swansea, any recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.