Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Where to stay in New York? Wedding plan time.
  • MoseyMTB
    Free Member

So me and the other half have decided on a simple hitch and go wedding in NYC this summer.

We are sorting the license and the service ourselves but have no idea where to stay.

We want somewhere nice and not too far from the marriage bureau (141 Worth Street).

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Cheers all

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Nobody been to New York?

Come on help me out guys and gals

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Exciting stuff! Stay here (get a corner room). It’s lovely and quirky and cool—and pretty close to where you need to be.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Great I’ll check it out thanks.

saleem
    Free Member

If you look up on here there was a Hotels in NY thread 4 months ago.

johnj2000
    Free Member

If you like boutique hotels there are a few lovely ones in NYC easily found with a quick Google. The Bowery suggested looks lovely, if you prefer a more standard style then you can’t go wrong with the Marriott in Times Square, sorry am to lazy to google your venue location. The Marriott has a spinning restaurant at the top which gives you great views.

I usually look for my hotels using tripadvisor hasn’t failed me yet.

johnj2000
    Free Member

Oh, and congratulations 😀

bearnecessities
    holmesy
    Free Member

As an alternative consideration, accomodation in Manhattan can be horrendously expensive, so depending on budget and how you prefer to spend your cash, you might want to consider getting somewhere just over in Brooklyn where prices will tend to drop pretty sharp and there are some cool nice areas, though not as ‘happening’ as Lower East Sde . You’d want to stay close to Manhattan would not be far from Worth street.

Could allow you to save cash on hotel and spend the remainder on food, whilst still getting a nice room.

But if you want somewhere swanky and in a cool area LES seems a good shout.could make some restaurant suggestions if you say what sort if grub you like – used to live over there for a bit.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where to stay in New York? Wedding plan time.’ is closed to new replies.