Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Where to sell concert tickets?
  • alanl
    Free Member

I’ve got a spare ticket for Caro Emerald in Leicester, and need to sell it after my friends showed no interest in it.
    So,I thought I’d sell it on ebay, but they no longer do ticket sales, instead, you have to register with stubhub, for which I just cannot be arsed to do for a single sale, so, the query – where to sell this ticket?

ta
    Alan.

wonkey_donkey
    Free Member

Try twickets

alanl
    Free Member

Thanks, but I dont have twitter, or a smart phone, so it wont work.

I think I may just take it on the night and hopefully get rid of it then.

CountZero

Just ask around people hanging around, you might well get a bite. There was a woman holding a piece of card up in the foyer of Motorpoint, Cardiff last week, trying to sell one ticket for Leonard Cohen, but I didn’t see if she sold it, I was picking up a couple, but that’s one way to do it.
    I had a spare for Maria McKee years ago, and couldn’t be arsed to hang around outside, trying to sell it, ‘cos I wanted to be at the front, so I managed to sell it to a tout, for face value, plus booking fee!

J-R

http://www.seatwave.com

Brilliant site – we used them for a spare U2 ticket a while ago.

meehaja
    Free Member

I’ve always sold outside. never more than face value + pint! its nice to make someones night sometimes!

mav12
    Free Member

gumtree. loot

matthewjb
    Free Member

I looked at Stubhub. The fees are extortionate. They charge both buyer and seller. The last ticket I wanted to sell the fees would have been £50!

I sold mine on here in the end.

xcgb
    Free Member

I sold some on Get me in, I just put them up cheaper than the cheapest ones on there, sold quickly, have to wait until event date before getting paid though

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where to sell concert tickets?’ is closed to new replies.