• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Alex.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Where to see Torgoen watches in the flesh?
  • whatgoesup

I quite like some of the Torgoen watches I’ve seen on here, can’t afford a new watch right now but every so often a good sale seems to come up, so would like to take a look at some actual watches in anticipation.

Are there any high street outlets that stock them, or are they mail order?

mikey74
    Free Member

I’m afraid I can’t answer your question, but I had to google them as I’d never heard of them. They look quite nice. I like the T16 Night Pro.

whatgoesup

Bump for the lunchtime crowd

captmorgan
    Free Member

Have you read their website?

https://torgoen.com/pages/why-torgoen

Direct Sales….

whatgoesup

Yes – that’s the problem – watches are something you need to see and try on in person.

I am hoping that there are a few dealers / stockists around even if it’s outside of their normal sales model.

seadog101

Direct sales ? Cant see why that’s a problem, just have to be ready to be sending it back a couple of times. Nothing like the hassle of bike direct sale, if it doesn’t work out for you.

seadog101

Direct sales ? Cant see why that’s a problem, just have to be ready to be sending it back a couple of times. Nothing like the hassle of bike direct sale, if it doesn’t work out for you.

Alex

I’ve always liked them since they were posted on here. My wife bought me one of the cheaper ones when it was offer at Xmas and they were doing free shipping (as it comes from the US). I normally wear my fenix 3 but fancied a ‘normal’ watch.

I really like it. Smart, seems pretty tough, easy to read for old eyes and has an ORANGE strap. I hope it’s a keeper as I have a drawer full of G-Shock and other type watching including my 20 year old TAG I never wear anymore.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where to see Torgoen watches in the flesh?’ is closed to new replies.