Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Where to ride in Swindon
  • smatkins1
    Free Member

I live in Newbury and I’ve heard rumours of some good, but short, trails behind Natwest(?) and behind the Nationwide Stadium.

Anything else worth checking out?

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Croft woods there are called but hardy worth travelling from Newbury!!.But depends what you are after.Otherwise its the Rigdeway and the stuff of there lovely scenery but not technical.

marvincooper

There is one trail behind Nationwide, the Croft Trail, maintained and improved by folks from the local club, MB Swindon: http://www.mbswindon.co.uk/

It is a great little trail, takes me 15 mins or so to do a lap so not that big but a lot of fun in a short space. It can easily be linked up with a Ridgeway ride see the MB Swindon website for routes.

robbieh
    Free Member

I live in Newbury and I’ve heard rumours of some good, but short, trails behind Natwest(?) and behind the Nationwide Stadium.

Anything else worth checking out?

I live in Thatcham, have you ridden all the trails around Greenham, Burghclere, Bucklebury and Cold Ash, I have been to the Croft once, it’s a great effort by the club but we have all much the same here, now Swinley on the other hand……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Where to ride in Swindon’ is closed to new replies.