Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Where to live in North Manchester
  • hora
    Free Member

hora
    Free Member

Terrahawk/'arry – what do you think of Heys Road (towards the tram rather than t'other way)?

Harry_the_Spider

Not telling. Thought you were off to Yarkshire anyway. If so please close the gate behind you. 😉

I don't live on Heys Road so I can't really comment.

JonR
    Free Member

Whilst I feel I have come late to this discussion I still feel the need to share my wisdom. North Manchester is a drab and glum place where it rains perpetually on the smog smoke stained run down terrace houses.
    The only fun for the youth of the area is to sniff glue or to spark the skegs on their hobnail boots on the still cobbled streets whilst the men folk work hard grinding menial jobs and stop off at the local pub on the way home for 10 or 12 pints of dark flat mild before getting home and setting about beating the wife.

South Manchester on the other hand is a sprawling Nirvana-esque metropolis famed for its enlightened minds and Café culture.

hora
    Free Member

I am on longterm secondment. It is my duty to convert the nearly-Yorkshire folk to full on Yorkshire's 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

hora – Member
    I am on longterm secondment. It is my duty to convert the nearly-Yorkshire folk to full on Yorkshire's

Call me nearly-Yorkshire again and I'll tear you a new ass hole. 😯

hora
    Free Member

Hmmm we have a tough-conversion here….jumps on him and presses the Holy Yorkshire bible t'his head!

Bunnyhop

brooess – I think I read on another thread that you'd got the job.
    So what's it gonna be boy : North or South?

geoffj

Bromley Cross / Egerton / Edgeworth FTW

terrahawk
    Free Member

Terrahawk/'arry – what do you think of Heys Road (towards the tram rather than t'other way)?

I'm not telling either. Just on the off chance you make a decision and move near me

brooess
    Free Member

Looking at house prices and crime stats I was coming to the conclusion Sale would be good.
    Chorlton crime stats were worse than Dulwich which is SE London and right next door to Peckham!
    And houses in Sale are £20k cheaper than Chorlton and it's still on the tram – into work in less than 30 mins.
    Don't care about posh caffs next door tbh, just somewhere quiet and non-dodgy and easy to get to work.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

The topic ‘Where to live in North Manchester’ is closed to new replies.