Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Where to go in the Surrey Hills?
  • bubs

Quite a lot of rain since my post and i can confirm that pitch is sloppy in places (downhill trails particularly) but it is nice mud and there are a lot of dry bits still around.

deadkenny
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member
    Is W’fold still messed up on the evian/3 amigos side?

That stuff is gone for good. That was the intention. Strict instruction to the loggers to trash them all.

Still, we move on and other things about, new things will turn up. Though the heavy popularity of the areas around Peaslake at the moment I suspect will mean some formalisation will occur. It can’t sustain the traffic, especially in this weather, or the industrial scale unauthorised digging. Not that I’m against it as such, but I can see where this will end up.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

After the loops on T Rd was riding back up to the top. Just past the open area near top of squirrel, went right and stumbled on very narrow route with a few jumps built on it. Could be fun in the dry but was sadly a bit gloopy today.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Had a slight technical and popped into P&S (apparently not linked to C’leigh shop anymore?) and nice guy inside who helped me told me that there are some concrete posts appearing up on pitch. He reckons there wil be some fencing coming. Shame if it’s got too popular. 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Where to go in the Surrey Hills?’ is closed to new replies.