Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Where to go downhilling this summer?
  • ads-b
    Free Member

Looking for lifted assisted fun in Europe somewhere this summer.

Done Morzine/Les Gets to death, and did the whole Austria-leogand-Schladming-Wagrain area last year. But anywhere else would be good.

Any top tips?

steveh

Pila. I still dream about the trails. You wouldn’t do a whole week there, but tie it in with bardonecchia, suaze d’oulx etc for a great trip.

kimbers

race entry and 7 day lift pass in alpe de huez for 100 euros (plus a day in les deux alpes too ??)

http://www.activeglobal.com/gl/off-road-cycling/alpe-d-huez-france/megavalanche-alpe-d-huez-2011

grumm
    Free Member

Good plan kimbers though there’s not that much ‘downhill’ in the sense of dedicated DH courses in Alpe D’Huez is there? I’ve not been anywhere else to compare it to – we mostly just rode the Mega and Qualifier tracks all week.

There’s the sprint track and the freeridey thing down into the village but not much else ‘downhill’. There’s lots of ace rocky/techy stuff and lots of singletrack through the woods though.

Think Deux Alpes may have more but as I understand it you need a car/van to get between them really.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Where to go downhilling this summer?’ is closed to new replies.