Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Where to get Henri Cartier-Bresson classic cyclist image?
  • blaggers
    Free Member

Does anyone know where I could get a copy (paper or jpg) of the Henri Cartier-Bresson photo of the cyclist passing the staircase. I'm after a copy for my office, and cant find anything via a google search.

Cheers.

chakaping
    Free Member

I think the Magnum picture agency may have exclusive rights to his work.

That's what a picture editor told me a few years ago anyway.

joemarshall
    Free Member

It's a Magnum picture:

http://www.magnumphotos.com/Archive/C.aspx?VP3=ViewBox_VPage&VBID=2K1HZOMWZ2VDH&IT=ZoomImage01_VForm&IID=2S5RYDZCKY50&PN=38&CT=Search

I'd phone em up and ask how much a print would be. I expect it'd be in the hundreds of pounds range at least though, for such an iconic image*, getting a print from the original agency. It might be on a poster somewhere for less, but I dunno how you'd find it.

Joe

* although I've had prints made from some similar reporting agency places and they weren't incredibly expensive

blaggers
    Free Member

Thanks Guys, I'll stop googling then. Explains why theres only small pixel versions available on google images.

Kuco

If you type Bicycles in the search on Joemarshall link there is some great pics.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Where to get Henri Cartier-Bresson classic cyclist image?’ is closed to new replies.