• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Twin.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Where to get forks serviced
  • bryan-g-

Need to send my Sid’s away for a service so where is the best place to send them. Two on my list are TF or Loco.

hambl90
    Free Member

Loco

andrewh
    Free Member

Loco are good.
    However, forks are surprisingly easy to do oneself (done Magura, Marzocchi, Pace, Manitou and RST. Never done RS but they can’t be that different) The hardest bit is starting, getting over the ‘I’m going to get it wrong and screw up an expensive piece of kit’ worries. Have a look for some fork service vids on the youtube, there’s Magura ones out there, must be RS ones too.

dannyh
    Free Member

TF tuned did a really noticeably good job on my recons the last time. Also excellent customer service, got them back within a working week, so no weekend downtime.

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Loco gets my vote. Top guy, knows his stuff and a personal service. Thumbs up!

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Loco..Good job,Nice bloke,Good value

bryan-g-

I have always done my own servicing in the past, pace, rockshox and fox but it is the hydrollic lock out that’s puting me of.

sandwicheater

Can recommend Loco, friendly and quick. If just a simple service do give a thought at doing yourself while watching a YouTube clip, just did Fox’s and very simple. Was bricking it but very simple indeed.

edoverheels
    Free Member

Always do my own servicing until something has popped or snapped and then have used TF because always v good customer service etc.

orangeboy
    Free Member

Never had a problem with tf and I’m local so saves on postage

andypandy85
    Free Member

J-Tech every time!

Twin
    Free Member

Loco. Quick, expert & cheaper than mojo!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Where to get forks serviced’ is closed to new replies.