Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Where to get cheap cycling jerseys from.
  • project
    Free Member

So i can go into ASDA nd get a t shirt for 2 quid, and a 100 day returns policy, in plenty of sizes as well.

Most local bike shops, have a few jerseys, priced at 40 quid upwards, all designed for anorexic,jeans down there ass teenagers, not fully grown adults,so any where to get cheap jerseys from, like the pockets on the back for stufing full of man parts that we all carry,in case of an emergency..

JohnClimber
    Free Member

I saw a billboard in Sheffield this week for Decathalon selling tops for under £8

And as if by magic
    http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/cycle-shorts-jersays-feet-850981/

_tom_
    Free Member

Today I had my first ride with the Decathlon one I bought, it's great! Very comfy and seems to dry sweat quite quickly.

bassspine
    Free Member

Aldi

project
    Free Member

Never thought of Decathlon, whats Aldi, like lidal, they share the same letters almost.

Andy-W
    Free Member

I have a couple of the £7.99 decathlon tops and cant fault them .

mtb_matt
    Free Member

+1 for Decathlon tops, but if you're hairy don't get the white ones as the hairs peak through the little holes in the fabric and it really looks quite freaky.

Matt

Wasn't there a very similar thread a couple of days ago ?
    I voted Decathlon on that one as well.

jonb
    Free Member

you could try cycle-clothing.co.uk, they have an ebay site where Jerseys are about £15 or the slightly higher end stuff goes straight on there website.

avalanche
    Free Member

You can take pot luck and see what TK MAX has got hanging around. I have found a few useful bits of kit.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I started a similar thread. Decathlon +1

smudge
    Free Member

just got back from shopping and managed to get a hellyhanson 'cool' cycle jersey for £12.99 (half price sale on) popped into Cotswold after and same top was £30!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Where to get cheap cycling jerseys from.’ is closed to new replies.