Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where to get bryton bits from?
  • ricky1
    Free Member

As a last resort to fixing the issue with my rider 20 I’m going to get a new USB cable to see iff it solves the issue of it not downloading onto my PC or any other pc.
    I’ve been on the bryton website to the e shop but I’m unwilling to pay €27 for a damn lead.
    I’ve tried eBay but no joy,iff anyone knows of anywhere would be much help,or does anyone know of anyone in bryton I could speak to in Britain because everything seems to be abroad?????

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I’ve gota Bryton Cardio GPS watch which i’ve just bust the strap. It doesn’t look like the strap is replaceable as its part of the mouling surrounding the whole watch. If it isn’t replaceable then you can have my lead. I think they use the same lead.

That’s the main problem i’ve found with my Bryton watch, it works fine, but spares are hard to get.

philholmes
    Free Member

My Rider 35 just uses a standard mini USB to USB like this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Essex-Electronics-1m-USB-2-0/dp/B001R09B2K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-2&keywords=mini+usb+cable

Is the Rider 20 different?

ricky1
    Free Member

Thanks wobliscott I’ll take you up on that iff the unfortunate time comes when you decide it’s not replaceable,when I tried to buy one from the e shop I was redirected to a dodgy paypal site where I had to punch in my bank details which I was reluctant to do.
    Personally I think they should refund me my cash but getting in contact with them is non existent,only by email but I want to actually speak to someone about it.
    Philholmes its a different attachment for the rider 20,it’s a crap design and I wish I had your USB attachment,thanks anyway for the link.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

They’re not easy to get hold of. I lost my charging cable, tried to get a replacement via my LBS who stocks Bryton stuff, they couldn’t get one. I got one off Wiggle eventually fur about £7, but I think it was stock clearance. I’ll pm you tomorrow to let you know what I’m doing. I don’t think I can be bothered chasing Bryton for an answer about replacement straps.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Rick, you have a PM.

simondbarnes

Paligap are now distributing Bryton so a dealer with an account with them should be able to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where to get bryton bits from?’ is closed to new replies.