Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where to get baby bike helmet?
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Baby daughter (1 yr old) needs a helmet before she's allowed out on her new bike seat with her dad.

Anyone know where's best to get one? Tips on sizing, since her head will be getting bigger constantly I'm not sure how to approach sizing.

muenchen1
    Free Member

I got a Met Elfino I think it was about a year ago and the lad was nearly 1 then. It's been great – just went for the smallest size – I must have been measuring his head wrongly as I reckoned he was going to have to grow into the helmet but not with the adjustment if fitted fine. Got if from either wiggle or CRC – looks like the model has changed certainly in appearence since I purchased.

flatfish
    Free Member

try the giro me2, it was the smallest we found.

Harry_the_Spider

We got one from the Early Learning Centre.

mugsys_m8

Decathlon one for our little bibou

eddie11
    Free Member

Just gone through this ourselves, Abus seem to have the widest size range but go down to the smallest setting. They have a good one handed dial for adjustment a wriggly child and a nifty flashing light on the back to. However…

they had the wrong colour in our lbs and i couldn't wait as we needed one the day after so got one that looked like a panda from chainreaction 😉

cyclistm
    Free Member

My little girl is coming up to 1 year old, is this considered the right time for them to be able to ride on a bike seat?

What are the signs she is ready? She can sit fine, pulls herself up etc, doesn't sit still for long though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where to get baby bike helmet?’ is closed to new replies.