Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • where to for printing a photo onto canvas. A3 sized B&W image
  • petrieboy

as per title really. Mrs P wants a photo of the baby on a canvas for the grandparents Christmas. around A3 sized fairly high res image.
    really tricky comparing prices online as all the websites seem to be setup with really high prices with 50% off discount codes widely distributed.
    anyone done this recently?

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Have you seen this thread? I had a 16×12 one done that I took on my phone and have to say cost, quality and speed of delivery were ace.

petrieboy

that looks pretty unbeatable, cheers!!

user-removed
    Free Member

As amy have been mentioned on that thread ^^^ the only issue with cheap canvases is that they will start sagging over time. All canvas prints will do this, but the pricier ones have wedges hammered into the back for re-stretching.

The really pricey ones have a wingnut type affair in each corner for the same purpose.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

i got some off Snapfish.com a few years ago – decent price and service. Delivered to your door.

petrieboy

Ordered from Snapmad at less than half the price of the bug names. Cheers all!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘where to for printing a photo onto canvas. A3 sized B&W image’ is closed to new replies.