Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Where to eat in Dover on a Monday night ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Catching the early morning ferry out of Dover on Tuesday, will be arriving on Monday afternoon.

Need recommendation where to eat, 2 adults x 2 children !

Good simple grub !

Many thanks in advance

Pigface
    Free Member

Head up the coast to Deal, Dover is horrible.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Where to eat in Deal ??

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    peteimpreza

We use Cullens Yard in Dover.

Good food and beer.

It can get very busy so booking is a good idea.

5 mins from the ferry.

sparkyspice
    Free Member

Copper and Spices in Folkestone – Awesome food. Not a ‘regular’ curry house, more a curry restaurant.
    I’m going there with the kids tonight. They love it. Tell them Michael Spice sent you! I’m always giving him new business!

I used to deliver fish to a restaurant in Dover called the Allotment and the food there always looked good. Clean kitchen and very friendly staff. Apart from that Dover is unknown to me.

On the way to Dover (J11 off the M20) is a great pub called the Drum. Literally less than a minute from J11. The beer is always fantastic and the food is nothing pretentious but inexpensive too, so good for a family. They’re always busy because they’re good at what they do. If you go there tell them you’ve been recommended by Spice from Kent Ballooning and I might get a free pint!

JulianA
    Free Member

Premier Inn and it’s attached restaurant fine for an overnight before the ferry with some decent food and wine.

Dover is awful.

Rock Salt in Folkestone for decent food.

Folkestone is awful too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Where to eat in Dover on a Monday night ?’ is closed to new replies.