Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Where to buy the 2014 KS Lev?
  • sam_underhill

I’ve got one of the first ks levs already. But my new bike needs to return the loaned post back to the old bike. The new 2014 lev will look bang tidy with black stanchion’d pikes. Any top tips one where to buy?

wilko1999
    Free Member

Not sure what size/length you need, but they have some here: (other sizes available on that site too)

http://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/kind-shock-lev-remote-seatpost-30%2C9x385mm-211409/wg_id-1502

nach
    Free Member

Good luck if you want the 100mm one. I spoke to Jungle, they said they won’t be importing it but could maybe do a special order that would likely take a few months to arrive.

toons
    Free Member

If you buy that one in the link (with the red cable), make sure you read ALL the instructions first, as the cable is routed slightly differently (in the metal hook bit)!!

sam_underhill

Thankfully I need a 385 x 30.9 (ie the 125mm one).
    It was a right pain sorting out a 100mm version for the Mrs’ bike last year. Hi-Bike sorted me out then, but they don’t seem to be listing the 2014 model posts yet.

sam_underhill

thanks toons.

transition1
    Free Member

South Coast Suspension is a dealer & official service centre for KS products

chestrockwell

From memory Stif stock KS gear.

cakefacesmallblock

Don’t know where you are located, but was in Bache Bros cycles at Sourbridge, West Midlands last week and Neil there was showing me the new models. Costly, but well thought out in my book.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy the 2014 KS Lev?’ is closed to new replies.