• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by br.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Where to buy Reverb bar mount?
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

I managed to snap mine off with a bit of a flip over the bars and cant seem to find where to buy a new one online! Anyone any pointers?

smartmonkey
    Free Member

Show us what you need, I may have one here that’ll do what you want it’s the handlebar mount from a X7 shifter, which I’ve not used because it’s on a matchmaker mount with the brake. If so it’s yours just pass the favour on.
    SM

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Smartmonkey – Thanks for the offer but I am not sure its what i need, I have basically snapped the little button bit you push on the bar mount off, so I think i need the whole unit?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    paulx
    Free Member

I did just that to mine after a very minor tumble – got a replacement from Loco Tuning. I think you can get all the internals bits separately to repair them but it was easier just to get the whole unit.

gsp1984
    Free Member

Tftuned

stomlinson
    Free Member

Petra cycles hooked me up if my memory serves me correct

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

holy crap! how much!!!

Northwind

There was a thread on here where someone had bodged a repair somehow, afraid I don’t remember any of the details but it might be worth looking for considering the high cost of repair…

h4muf
    Free Member

I broke mine before Christmas,i waited untill a full assembly and hose came on ebay.Paid £51 for it and swapped the lever out.

simonbowns
    Free Member

I think we’ve got a few spares in the bits box – fire me an email so I have a contact and I can check in the morning for you.

info@18bikes.co.uk

rickmeister

I have a brand new one that came with a warranty replacement upgraded post… brand new and unused, I swapped the old one over for an under the bars lh side fitment to be a bit more crash resistant.. …

send me a pm…

br
    Free Member

When you refit, swap it to the other side of the bar so it fits underneath.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy Reverb bar mount?’ is closed to new replies.