Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Where to buy Offset and normal bushings?
  • dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Anyone got any feedback on offsetbushings.com?
    It seems they’re half the price of TFtuned? Make me wary of brass and general quality.

I’m looking to buy a pair of offset bushings, a pair of normal strong buhings and a single strong bushing.

Oviously I want cheap and best quality…

teethgrinder

I got a pair a while back for my FSR. Top one wore and was replaced by Offsetbushings, and had no issues since.

JoeG
    Free Member

http://www.proshox.com/

This is where I got mine from. Stainless bushing with aluminum spacers.

bren2709

Buy UK manufactured products!

batman11
    Free Member

Off set bushings I’d use burgtec ones.

climbingkev
    Free Member

Avoid offsetbushings.com, here’s my experience:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/offsetbushingscom

tops5
    Free Member

I’ve used offsetbushings on a couple of bikes – no problems

jeron
    Free Member

Hi Guys,

I run offsetbushings.com – if you have any questions please do get in touch with us via the contact page on our website. It’s the fastest way!

We have sold thousands over the last 3 years and in all honesty the percentage of returns is under 1% – and the rate of actual failure during the last year that we have had reported is 0%. Literally not a single report sent to use of failure. So we’re very confident in our products!

Climbingkev – please get in touch with us and we’ll try and help you out. I just read your thread from 9 months ago which was based on an incorrect size being sent to you. We say we have a large database of sizes – as we do. 95% of customers just note down their bike (Orange 5 for example) and their shock model. For the 5% or so that we don’t have details for, we then get in touch.
    Your case was an unfortunate mix up where we had sizes noted down from a previous order from that bike which didn’t fit yours due to a mix up of years or similar. I would imagine we tried to sort this for you – did you receive a replacement that fitted correctly?
    Regarding your comments on material costs – Our material costs are high and we are a small business; we really should have started out with higher prices in all honesty. I started the company with the belief that current producers are charging too much for shock hardware. Hence our low prices, rather than them being low due to using cheap material. As we certainly do not! Aluminium is far, far cheaper than brass for the material we need.

Regarding returns – if we have unfortunately sent out an incorrect size we offer to pay the customers return postage in every case and try to resolve any issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Thanks guys,

Jeron

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy Offset and normal bushings?’ is closed to new replies.