Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Where to buy mobile phone from outright?
  • jim25

About to order a Sony Z1, I think in the shops there are £430, Amazon are £385 and when searching google comes up with a company called “simply Electronics” for £335.
    Not heard of them, are they safe to buy from? or should I just stick with Amazon?

wiggles
    Free Member

Any reason for that phone only?

Nexus 5 is £300 from Google

jim25

nexus 5 is too big, like the look of a slighly smaller phone that is just as powerful.

waldo1
    Free Member

I bought a lg g2 f320(Korean version) From simply electronics.
    Wasn’t easy to find in the uk.
    It was a good price and only took a few days to arrive.
    They didn’t charge import duty either.
    Pretty awesome

l0key
    Free Member

the “z1 compact” you mean before anyne else sits their scratching their heads at the specs of the nexus5 being smallar than the standard z1.

not used them before but the do show up on hotukdeals without too many cold votes due to vendor.

robj20
    Free Member

Why not the Z2?

I wouldn’t use simply electronics, have a search on av forums and talk photography for the reason why.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Google simply electronics and have a look at the reviews.

I ordered one from expansys last week (£410). It’s a very nice bit of shiny kit.

welshfarmer

I bought my Samsung direct from Handtec. Not a lot to say. I read the reviews, most were positive, I paid, phone came couple of days later, phone has worked since! You never know how good a company really is till things go wrong so this is not a recommendation, just offering my experiences, which so far have been fine.

ttps://www.handtec.co.uk

loddrik
    Free Member

Got mine from cash converters. Was a month old so had nearly all of the warranty left. £200 cheaper than a new one.

smokey_jo

Moto g from Tesco, yet to find its limitations

Jamie
    Free Member

Moto g from Tesco, yet to find its limitations

Try connecting to a 4G network, or taking a decent picture.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy mobile phone from outright?’ is closed to new replies.