Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where to buy Minion dhf 650b 2.5 folding tyres?
  • darrenspink
    Free Member

Only place i’ve found is Bike 24 https://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=8;product=117258;menu=1000,2,103,317;page=13

Anybody else sell these, seems a bit strange.

100mphplus
    Free Member

Yep, none in UK atm, I got some from there 3 weeks ago.
    They also have the Maxxgrip & DD compounds.

They also have the folding Shortys which aren’t available in UK yet.

BadlyWiredDog

So are the 650b 2.5s a realistic 2.5″ tyre or are they like the 26″ version and really just a big 2.35″ and only a little larger than the more recent 2.3″ carcass?

richwak
    Free Member

I have one on my 31mm internal rims and it looks huge.

julzm
    Free Member

@richwak what wheels are you running? I have ibis 741s and considered getting 2.5 minions but tyre contour/shape seems to be more important than actual width.

BadlyWiredDog

I have one on my 31mm internal rims and it looks huge.

So like a real 2.5″ then? I’m just wondering how they’d go on WTB Scrapers as a sort of half-way house between + and ‘normal’ – thanks.

braddersrm
    Free Member

Bought mine from there recently as I was struggling to find any in the UK. As I still ride 26 and this is obviously now considered a relic, it made the task of finding one even more difficult. Used Bike24 and other German stores for various bits for the bike these last few months. I read somewhere from someone on some site that it could be something to do with freight/stock going missing that was destined for the UK. Not sure how true that is but it meant I had to buy from abroad.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy Minion dhf 650b 2.5 folding tyres?’ is closed to new replies.