Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Where to buy maps of European countries
  • atlaz
    Free Member

I’m looking for a fairly detailed map of Luxembourg for route/trip planning (so more detailed than a normal road map). Any idea of any good websites to buy this sort of thing?

Stoner
    Free Member

Upton Map Shop.

Awesome shop, local to me.
    http://www.themapshop.co.uk/europe/rest/Luxembourg.htm

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Another vote for Stanfords. If your in London, worth visit if you even the slightest interest in maps and all things map related. Also the area it’s in is a great location for bird watching!

atlaz
    Free Member

I’m assuming you’re not referring to avians unless you have an unhealthy interest in mutated pigeons.

Found the 1:20000 maps on the Stanfords site… out of stock but have contacted the publisher to find out if they have any.

Stoner
    Free Member

phone upton too.

I can even pop in there if you like and have a butchers at the maps for you/check their stock. ANy excuse to go to my favourite shop.

Unfortunately the quality of local totty is way below that found on Long Acre 🙁

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Unfortunately the quality of local totty is way below that found on Long Acre

Black Iridium at the Harp the other night, Stoner. Didn’t know which way to look.

Stoner
    Free Member

Black Iridium at the Harp

lunchtimes, sitting at the open window. Secretarial Heaven 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I think we may need to schedule a lunchtime meeting, Stoner….

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Didn’t know which way to look

I would have known!

atlaz
    Free Member

Stoner – Looks like the website has them. Just not sure if they’re in stock. I’ll give them a bell tomorrow and find out (it’s the 1:20000 R-series paper maps).

Stoner
    Free Member

they’re very helpful on the phone. There’s a stock list on their computer when you call, and if they need to check they can walk out to the shop floor.
    Theyre pretty good keeping in stock what they say they sell.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy maps of European countries’ is closed to new replies.