Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Where to buy FSA headset spares?
  • bamboo
    Free Member

Hi All

I have just bought a set of suspension forks for my Inbred which is currently running rigids. I want to be able to swap between rigid and suspension forks with little hassle, so I need a bottom race to fit to the suspension fork. Where can I buy a single race, or do I have to buy an entire headset?

Cheers

Ian

Northwind

TBH it makes sense to buy a whole headset and keep the bearings as spares- FSA bearings aren’t exactly expensive but the headsets are so cheap that it makes little sense to buy them solo anyway.

I might possibly have one that’ll fit in the garage, though… Which FSA headset is it? I know I’ve had a spare Orbit XL one but I’m not sure where it is.

failing that, assuming it’s a sealed bearing on the bottom, cut the race?

bamboo
    Free Member

It’s an Orbit Extreme I’m afraid, else I would take you up on your offer. It’s a fair point about just buying another one, but it seems a little wasteful to have to buy the whole thing (and I’m being tight! )

coatesy
    Free Member

Just spoken to Windwave, they have 1 1/8″ crownraces for Orbit Extreme Pro in stock, retailing at about a fiver, will be ordering parts from them later this morning, if you want me to order one for you call me asap at Sunset 02920371321.

twojumpers

I have bought a spare fsa crown race from ukbikestore in the past. Worth a look.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy FSA headset spares?’ is closed to new replies.