Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Where to buy cheap Narrow Wide?
  • jamiesilo
    Free Member

Apart from Works componenets, which look great, but are out of stock
    for black 32t i want.

otherwise looks like raceface / hope at crc wiggle etc.
    anything better value about?

Leku
    Free Member

Wait for the On One ones. £20 ish I believe and ‘on the boat’ now.

torihada
    Free Member

I bought one of these: Vectiox NW from eBay

gogg
    Free Member

You’ll probably get faster delivery from my LBS on the Raceface than CRC

craighill
    Free Member

chain reaction cycles are among the fastest delivers out there, they have so many orders going worldwide, they have to prioritise their upgraded deliveries first, before getting around to the standard deliveries, hence why I always pay the £6 for next day delivery,my orders are always made when I start work at 7am, and its usually shipped with a tracking number by 9/10/11am.

ok £6 postage is a lot to pay on a £40 chainring but many other companies charge you £2 or £3 postage anyway on your oders

iain1775
    Free Member

Tweaks have been faster than CRC last few times, and without paying extra postage
    +1 Gogg also
    http://www.tweekscycles.com/components/mtb-chainrings/race-face-narrow-wide-single-chainring

matther01
    Free Member

I have noticed CRC getting much slower of late.

gogg
    Free Member

Free postage over £10 from my LBS Craig, mostly shipped First Class Royal Mail signed for. So why pay an extra £6??

I thought we were all skinflints? You’re letting the side down.

😉

craighill
    Free Member

not letting the side down, nor defending crc in any way, I was once one of the ones complaining crc of slow delivery by todays standards, 98% of companies now a days dispatch same day if ordered within a reasonable time, crc seemed to be dispatched the next working day and was at my house the day after that.

since I ordered my pikes on a Thursday, being impatient I wanted to get them fitted at the weekend, decided to read into their other delivery options,9:45am I had the dispatched email with tracking number, and ive used their £6 service ever since, also parcelforce take it to my local post office a mile away, and able to collect same day, whereas royal mail take it to the main sorting office 5miles away and need to leave 24hrs before collecting. its a win win for me.

£6 can mean the difference between ‘yeah ill be there’ and ‘maybe ill be out lads, ill have to let you know tomorrow’

walktheline
    Free Member

I got one yesterday from freeborn. £35 and free delivery. They rang to say blue 34t was out of stock but I could have black and said I can expect it to arrive Monday. Ten minutes later I got the dispatch email. That was a works thick thin ring.

jamiesilo
    Free Member

Wow, Tweeks website asking me £47 quid for delivery, it’s going to hungary, but still!
    ebay one asking £3, more like it! thanks torihada

fwiw, chain reaction nearly always arrives next day at my folks’ in the scottish borders. it’ll depend where you live as they ship form various locations

Edit, vectiox ones now out of stock, in the time it took to change my delivery address. Noyying!

gogg
    Free Member

Check my link above, I think they charge a realistic overseas shipping price.

Craighill, for us up here in Goggledd Cymru (Ynys Mon to be specific) , a visit to Parcelforce is a two and a half to three hour 145 mile round trip. You urban dwellers are spoilt 1 mile or 5 miles….tsk! don’t know you’re born.

It does makes sense though to find out which courier is being used, Parcelforce will leave smaller packages at a local PO up here.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy cheap Narrow Wide?’ is closed to new replies.