Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Where to buy a saddle in London/North Surrey?
  • swdan
    Free Member

Hi,

I need a saddle for my gravel/adventure/cross bike (or whatever you want to call it!). I work near waterloo and the nearest place is Evans who have a good stock of specialized saddles and can do the fitting service. However I would like a bit more choice for my chosen budget (max £60) so does anyone have any recommendations of places with a decent range of stock and advice?
    Can be either in London or North Surrey as I live near Epsom.

Also, I’ve had a charge spoon before and didn’t get on with it as I know that’s the go to on here.

aP
    Free Member

Sigma Sport

onandon
    Free Member

You’ve mastered posting on a forum, why not Google bike shops near Waterloo ?

kilo

Pearsons, Butlers in croydon or wiggle

eshershore
    Free Member

if Specialized are still doing their 30-day return deal on saddles, go to your Evans because the initial saddle fitting may not tell you what you need to know once you have some miles on that saddle

very useful to be able to return and swap for a different saddle

bear in mind though without a proper bike fit (not just sitting on the Specialized Ass-O-Meter to select width) any saddle can cause discomfort and may not offer the correct support

tom.nash

Soho Bikes – get a really nice brew in there too.

tor5
    Free Member

You might also try Bespoke Cycles on Jermyn Street, they’re a bit more roadie than the Soho Bikes crew

Bespoke Cycles

medders
    Free Member

Corridori in Epsom. Condor Cycles in London.

sputnik
    Free Member

Fudges Cycles across the cinema in Epsom

swdan
    Free Member

Thanks everyone. Theres some useful names in there, including places that wouldn’t have come up if I had googled bike shops near Waterloo. Happy to take trip further into London if its somewhere worth visiting.

Will see how I get on

puddings
    Free Member

Official fizik dealers usually have all of their saddles available as test saddles, in a very tasteful purple colour which you can try for a deposit

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy a saddle in London/North Surrey?’ is closed to new replies.