Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Where to buy a cable clamp for a KS Lev in the UK?
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

I lost mine the other day, must not have tightened it enough and it pulled off the end of the cable. Googling only seems to throw up results which are in other countries which take ages to deliver and have high delivery prices. Are there any shops in the UK selling these that anyone knows of?

Kahurangi

Jungle are the importers/suppliers. They also link to two service centres Flotec and South Coast Suspension.

http://www.jungleproducts.co.uk/ks/lev

They should all be able to sell you one.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Great, thank you very much Jon!

Northwind

You need to call Stif- Jungle’s retail branch, Jungle will just pass you on. You can find part numbers online, just make sure you get all the bits you need as KS split the assemblies right down to individual parts, nearly caught me out.

The prices are good- my bits cost buttons, the p&p was more. Might be worth finding something else you want, to get the freepost!

survivor

Had success getting some bits for my post from South coast suspension.

sam_underhill

South coast suspension FTW

shaggy

As an alternative, that’s called a Solderless nipple. Shouldn’t be hard to get one from a motorbike shop or eBay.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

I ended up emailing/calling Flotec suspension in Scotland which was one of service centres on the Jungle site (as Jon Taylor wrote). It was three separate parts, cost peanuts and I ended up buying three sets in case I loose them again… cost me a grand total of £4.25 posted. Guy on the phone at Flotec was well helpful, sent me the bits first class the same day I called up as well and he thought they would arrive today!

gavstorie
    Free Member

Taj @ Flotec is a great guy.. Fountain of knowledge and supplier of obscure parts 🙂

He just supplied me with a couple of replacement seat bracket bolts for my kslev as i managed to round them..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy a cable clamp for a KS Lev in the UK?’ is closed to new replies.