Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Where to buy a (Banshee) Mythic Paradox in the UK
  • dblspeed
    Free Member

Hi all, where can I get a (Banshee) Mythic Paradox 29er frame?
    It looks like they have been discontinued on freeborn. Thanks

sofaking
    Free Member

there was one on the classifieds the other day

singlespeedstu

Ring Freeborn.

You'll have to wait for the next production run though.

mikey74
    Free Member

Go to Freeborn Esher though as I find the guys at the Horsham branch remarkably unfriendly and unhelpful. Rob at Esher is a top bloke.

tang
    Free Member

my mate alias from here is selling a banshee paradox atm in classifieds

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-banshee-paradox

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Second that about the Esher shop being better. The Horsham shop atmosphere is plane weird. Who's the shortish bloke with the blonde highlights? The word 'stroker' springs to mind.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Rob at Esher is a top bloke the other shop sucks goats. IMHO

dblspeed
    Free Member

Actually found 2 of them in the classifieds, both my size, but the price tag seems a bit high, I thought at freeborn it was 399. Ok it's a Mythic, but who cares for the name.

Clink

I thought at freeborn it was 399

Last batch were £435. Mail me.

johnnyc

I was in the Horsham Freeborn branch last weekend, and they had just received a number of Paradox frames from the supplier, so they are in stock. Don't think they are listed on the website yet.

bonesetter
    Free Member

Can anyone confirm the price these are going for?

alias
    Free Member

Yea….£435 posted from Freeborn. They only have a large and XL…well that was a few days ago. And yes I have a medium for sale as new with a Stinger for £435 posted…..somewhere else in classifieds http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-banshee-paradoxblackspire-stinger-435

bonesetter
    Free Member

You're going some on your price. Usually anything drops ~1/4 of it's price as soon it's been used, if only for a couple of rides. Just sayin'

alias
    Free Member

So bonesetter what's up that you have the time to leave 'just sayin' posts? You bored or miffed Im leaving the Paradox gang? 🙂
    …remember its a Banshee not Mythic and its orange/polished…both of which are unavailable in UK…and it comes with a £25 Stinger. Also there are no mediums in the UK right now….who knows when the next lot arrives from States. It cost me £500 in all including shipping and tax, so I've dropped about 17% which is getting close to the 25% you mention. And BTW If someone is keen they can always make an offer…its just a place to start from.

bonesetter
    Free Member

He he, no, ride what you like man.

I forgot you had yours imported, and lifted my eyebrows when seeing your asking price, at more than what I paid brand new and was puzzled. That's where I was coming from.

But really you can't expect your extra costs incurred with personally importing back, or base your asking price on it.

Thing is you can get a brand new UK one for £435, in orange, and medium if you just wait a little. The UK 'Mythic' frame comes with a Banshee head tube badge fitted in place, and Banshee decal tube stickers lose in the box, so you can fit those if you want Banshee on the frame tubes.

You should sell the frame easily and you may well get lucky with the price as the Paradox is currently a hot frame, and I wish you all the luck with it.

You just need to find an impatient Paradox gang wanabee 😉

alias
    Free Member

🙂

eshershore
    Free Member

Hi its Rob from Freeborn Esher here

thanks for the kind words about the Esher shop, we try our best to keep customers happy, and unlike Horsham, we prefer sheep to goats 😉

regarding the Paradox, we are trying to get whatever is available from Banshee in Taiwan, but as it has been a big success (29'ers) in the States, stock is limited

if you want a Paradox please give Jim at Horsham a shout (he's not the shortish "stroker" with the blonde highlights, so don't be worried!) and let him know what you want in terms of size / colour and he will do his best to get a Paradox for you (£435)

we're expecting another drop from Taiwan soon, so it should not be too long for the next batch of frames

dblspeed
    Free Member

clink, alias, esher shore, email sent

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy a (Banshee) Mythic Paradox in the UK’ is closed to new replies.