Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Where to buy 2nd hand Cross bikes?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

As above, eBay appears thin on the ground of late, Gumtree occasionally has a few.

Are there any other sites I should be looking at?

paul4stones

Look at the UK Cyclocross site – they have a feed from eBay and a forum and if you follow them on twitter you get tweets of eBay cx stuff.

ansdy

Hi Dunc,

I’m about to put my Kinesis Crosslite up for sale- unfortunately it’s a condition of buying a new frame- “you’re not getting another one unless you sell one first!”

Drop me a line if you’re interested.

Cheers

A

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Ansdy – probably wont be any good, I need a small frame as 5ft 6 on a good day !

bikebouy
    Free Member

Tried you local Cycling Club website??

MussEd
    Free Member

A mate of mine is selling a Ridley Crossbow OR a Whyte Saxoncross on Pinkbike….here’s his Profile both bikes are there. I’ve been at him to list them on here but not sure he has joined this forum…

MussEd
    Free Member

Just looked at his profile, selling three brand new bikes….I admit I wouldn’t buy off him! But I’ll vouch for Andy, bikes are kosher and so is he…

Coleman
    Free Member

A recent wanted ad prompted me to post this frameset.
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/wtd-cx-bike-5253-cm-or-frame

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Just looked at his profile, selling three brand new bikes….I admit I wouldn’t buy off him! But I’ll vouch for Andy, bikes are kosher and so is he…

Wonders at the market for box fresh carbon 29ers selling at 80% list from a private seller so dubious warranty who is happy to post but says he wont be responsible for damage in transit………………….

qwerty
    Free Member

I have a 2009 Kona Jake The Snake in a 49cm (53cm top tube), i’m 5′ 7″ was originally built as SS but now has 2011 10spd 105 with mavic Aksium wheels (minimal usage), i could be tempted to sell, email in profile.

boxelder

3 peaks cx site sometimes has some in the equipment forum – 54cm ridley crossbow minus wheels at moment it seems. Karnali on here was selling fairly recently I think.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Coleman, looks good, but im after a complete bike.

Some good places to look so far though!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy 2nd hand Cross bikes?’ is closed to new replies.