Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Where shall I go on Sunday?
  • flange
    Free Member

So, Sunday I have an all day pass. I live in Tunbridge Wells, I have an MTB and a road bike. I’ll have ridden to work all week (cycling through London) so I’m not fussed about road riding.

So far I’m thinking maybe up early doors and drive over to South Wales somewhere or FOD but that’s a bit of a mission. Or I could do Surrey hills. Or maybe even SDW in a day….might mean leaving on Saturday night and staying over in Winchester though.

Any ideas?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The woods behind Nationwide in Swindon.

/Thread.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Pilgrims way. The Kent bit.

/threads ended but it’s an option..

SaxonRider

Church!

jimdubleyou
    jekkyl

I’ve just looked at where Tunbridge wells is…. I’d say you’re out of options for mtbing, so go to the estate agent and look to move North. Even getting north of London for a daytrip is going to be a struggle. Kent Coast?

flange
    Free Member

Tell me about it! I think Surrey may be on the cards, its either that or Wales

jimdubleyou

My brother in law lives in TW.

For somewhere so hilly, there seems to be a dearth of MTB options…

jekkyl

I’d drive somewhere the night before, even if it meant arriving late. Cheap B&B or a hostel and get out and at it first thing after breakfast. That way you get a night away from the family as well (if you have any) and you get the whole day, not just the day minus the time to drive there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where shall I go on Sunday?’ is closed to new replies.