Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Where on this site are the magazine route guide PDFs?
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I’m sure that the magazines route guides are uploaded onto this site somewhere, but there not in the “Trail Guide” section. Does anyone know where they are (or what edition covered Exmoor)?

In the meantime, I’ll keep looking…

cheers

Stoner
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/magarchive/issue-29/

but the route guides seemed to have disappeared…I could always scan them from my archive..Im sure ST wouldnt mind since they used to host them for free anyway…. 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

to avoid copyright problems then, what you do is…

Start at selworthy, take a keft, then a right, cross the road, take another left , through the woods…this is going to take some time 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

see this is the problem:
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/maglinks

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Sort of thanks Stoner… Anyhow, while you’re on here, the Dunkery to Webber’s Post descent, does it follow the path east or west of Allercombe? East I guess, then almost parallel with the B road?

Then what’s the best way down to Horner, I hear there’s singletrack in them there woods?!

snaps
    Free Member

When are you up there? I ride Dunkery regular & can show you or send me your email & I can send you a JPEG or Memorymap file.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Nice one snaps – thinking of heading down from Bristol early saturday morning for 2 days. I know the area fairly well, but always feel I might have missed the best bits, especially behind Minehead and in Horner Woods.

I wouldnt mind a couple of mmo files to agentdagnamitATGMAILDOTCOM

I hear there’s a good teashop in Selworthy too, what about cheeky descents to get there?

snaps
    Free Member

YHM

Stoner
    Free Member

dagnamit – sorry missed your follow up.
    I cant help with that decscent as it wasnt on the STW route by the look of it. Their route traversed the NE side of Dunkery Hill at 150m ish.

Ben_Haworth

“I’m sure that the magazines route guides are uploaded onto this site somewhere.”

Most back issue route guides (well, from about issue 16 anyway) are in the “Trail Page” section.

Due to a combination of our old (pre-Sim) designers’ computers exploding and our Xmas hacking we haven’t got all back issue route guide PDFs I’m afraid.

We don’t put recent route guides online immediately (they appear in the Trail Guide roughly 6 months after they’ve been in the magazine).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Where on this site are the magazine route guide PDFs?’ is closed to new replies.