Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Where is all the On-one stock
  • Janesy
    Free Member

Looking for a 456ti 18″ but no stock.

When do you think they will be in?

wwaswas

best ask them but I thought I’d read that they were re-engineering/designing them and that it might be some time.

Janesy
    Free Member

Sent an email at 9am but no reply…

Im not in a huge rush to get one but wouldn’t mind which month they are next in.

carlphillips
    Free Member

i sopke to them the other day ref some 29ers and the guy seemed to think they would in around the end of this month…?
    not sure if that helps you any…
    fwiw i thought the best way to ensure an answer is to phone rather than email.

brant
    Free Member

Ti 456’s, as with all ti on-one’s are currently in redesign with a new factory and have no “on sale” date set as yet. I would estimate they’re at least six months away yet.

I got a really nice drawing back this morning, so we’re hopefully closer than we were this time last week.

partyboy
    Free Member

sopke to them the other day ref some 29ers and the guy seemed to think they would in around the end of this month…?

Dont count your chickens, the Shedfire site suggests the Scandal 29ers are back to mid December now 😯

Big-Pete
    Free Member

Any ti geared 29ers likley Brant????

Shandy
    Free Member

I’d say it’ll arrive once the deluge of special offer emails produces some cashflow.

Clink

I got a really nice drawing back this morning, so we’re hopefully closer than we were this time last week.

I’m absolutely loving my ‘old’ O-O Lynskey ti 29er at the moment. More of the same please, but with headtube for tapered forks, slighter slacker ha (71/70 rather than 72) and shorter chainstays (sub 17″ even when tensioned in ss mode would be good).

brant
    Free Member

Any ti geared 29ers likley Brant????

Yes. Current factory are 29er mad, so every time I make a revision to the Ti 456, they do me a 29in version as well. I think it’ll happen because of their persistence!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Where is all the On-one stock’ is closed to new replies.