Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Where in Corfu should we stay?
  • Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Just me and Mrs.Knob going for 10 days’ relax.

First 3 days in old town, need to decide roughly where to head for after that for beaches, food and cafes, etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

johndoh
    Free Member

Home

/endofthread

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Aghios Georgios.

Not Aghios Gordios.

Quiet, lovely beaches and we had a nice villa on the beach. Smashing.

failedengineer

Just come back from Agios Gordios, what’s wrong with it? Quiet, good food, nice beach, lovely views. Try Space Bikes for scooter hire over 50cc.

RustyNissanPrairie

/endofthread

+1.

Me & Mrs RNP were sorting through pics last night, and looking at our honeymoon there from nearly 10 years ago. Great memories and a nice place.

chrisridesbikes
    Free Member

+2 for Paleokastritsa

Spent a week there a few years ago.. Cracking..

Get some scooters and go exploring..

johndoh
    Free Member

My memories of Paleo are of the campsite (spent the summer backpacking around Europe in 1990) and ending up going to a nudist beach at the far end of the village and one of the guys I had got friendly with at the site decided against using suncream because he’d spent the summer travelling like me and his body had become tanned enough.

Unfortunately for him he forgot about putting any block on his lily-white butt.

He couldn’t sit for days – I truly have never seen such a red set of arse cheeks in my life – I am sure they must still be disfigured now, they were that covered in blisters.

konabunny
    Free Member

take the ferry to Saranda (Albania) and stay there or Ksamil for a couple of days. very friendly multilingual folks with tasty freshly prepared from scratch food, and very affordable.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where in Corfu should we stay?’ is closed to new replies.