• This topic has 49 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by iainc.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Where have you ridden today
  • grannyjone
    Free Member

Ogden (near Rochdale) to Denshaw Moor, Marsden Moor, Marsden Moor descent into Marsden. Old Mount Road climb leading to Standedge then a lap of the Diggle Jiggle (Diggle, Greenfield, Dobcross, Harrop Edge). Back to Standedge then cross Castleshaw ridge and down the west side of the moor. Over bridleways to Wham Lane and then up to Crompton Moor then circle back round to Ogden.
    Not really a Winter route due to the amount of mud in places. Most of the time it just slowed me down and made the bike filthy, only place that caused me to have to get off and walk (and still struggle) was the west side of Castleshaw Moor

chakaping
    Free Member

Local road loop in the West Lancs hills at dusk.

No rain and not much traffic, lovely.

carlos
    Free Member

A VERY wet, muddy and enjoyable 40k, 1900m climbing round The Long Mynd. Light winds for most of the day and would you believe it, mainly tail winds too :-). Got in 3 new descents and riding new stuff is always good, right?

Just hoping the kit dries out for tomorrow’s loop from Hayfield to Edale and back.

dpfr

3.5 hour road ride in the Peak. I particularly liked the headwind on the 20% gradient

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Road loop, Eastbourne, Beach Head, Alfriston, Abbots Wood

JohnClimber
    Free Member

To a Welsh bothy for an overnight and back

carlphillips
    Free Member

Quick road loop for me today.

stevedoc
    Free Member

Rode up the Llamberis path to the top of Snowden with some carrying and pushing , attempted to ride back via the Ranger path end almost ended off mount due to wind speeds (I did almost shite myself lord jebus so I did ) And ended up returning to Car park via same route

Followed that up with a quick run around the Marin trail other side of Betws y coed , now bed is calling me , hard day

Tracey

Glentress day and night ride yesterday, been raining and windy since. River has broke its banks, not ventured out on the bikes yet. Sat in bar specking up new build

iainc

Round and round and round and round…. 🙂 Glasgow Velodrome drop in at 9 this morning !

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Where have you ridden today’ is closed to new replies.