Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Where have they all gone?
  • Denno17
    Free Member

It's that one time of year when most people burn up thier money within a few minutes of opening the box of fireworks. The one thing that has puzzled me this year is i have not seen kids doing the old "penny for the guy"?

Anyone else notice this or is it just where i live?

oldfart

I was only thinking last night it's been quiet around our way .Usually been hearing fireworks going off for about a month now.Perhaps money's tight though i'm not complaining.

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

I think FW's have become crap. We had some last year, and you wait for the ear bleeding bang and it just 'pops'

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Same here, it's been very quiet…the odd bang here and there but nowhere near as bad as other years.

samuri
    Free Member

very quiet round ours but then in the past an excess of noisy fireworks is usually preceeded by a break in at a local firework warehouse.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Same up here (Glasgow). Loads of trick or treaters/Halloween parties than I can ever remember though. The news yesterday was suggesting Halloween is becoming much more profitable for supermarkets than Bonfire night.

Coyote
    Free Member

All quiet on the western front.

nickc

Not really much here either, same experience as eat_more_cheese, got invites to 3 or 4 Halloween parties, held one ourselves with loads of our kids mates and their folks, good time had by all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where have they all gone?’ is closed to new replies.