Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Where have the Hope Pro2/Stans Flow rear wheels gone?
  • blaggers
    Free Member

Trying to track down a Hope Pro2/Stans Flow rear wheel, and although CRC had some a few weeks ago, they’re not even listed anymore. Wiggle had them as “No longer available”, Wheelpro dont stock anymore. Have they been replaced? Or is it more supply issues?

blaggers
    Free Member

Possibly but at £220 for a similar build to the pre-built Hope Hoops at £165ish, it seems way too expensive.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Try Merlin

blaggers
    Free Member

Merlin dont list them either… Hmm hope I haven’t missed out, should have bought a few weeks ago!

njee20
    Free Member

I noticed that a couple of weeks ago, Wiggle also had Podium rims on clearance, and Paligap are having supply issues. Sommat’s going on!

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Could be to do with the switch from Pro 2 to Pro 2 Evo?

18 bikes had Pro 2 Evo/Flow pair on the counter this afternoon. Might be worth ringing them?

jet26
    Free Member

try lex’s bikes in penistone, always have loads of hope wheels in and prices are usually fairly keen too…

dharmstrong
    Free Member

I think its the move to the pro2 evo hubs. I have some on order but they won’t be here until the beginning of April.

neninja
    Free Member

Rutland have the Pro2 Evo with Flow rims for £295

simondbarnes

Hope B2B site is saying they’re available. Only one showing as unavailable is pro2 evo/crest.

SBrock
    Free Member

got some PRO2/Flows last week from Leisure Lakes Notts. They were ordered in from Hope but I dont think they are the EVO hubs.

Just having a mare getting them up with Stans rim tape/valves with Single Ply wire bead High Rollers….left them until the morning with tubes in.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Try Stifs

benman
    Free Member

I was told that Hope are waiting for a shipment of Stans rims. I’m currently waiting for Pro2 Evos on Crest rims, and been quoted early April for arrival.

oglyndwr
    Free Member

ukbikestore

Sparky77
    Free Member

http://www.bikeoutlet.co.uk/products/Hope_Hoops_Pro2_EVO_Wheel_Rear_Stans_No_Tubes_Flow-1370-73.html

I ordered one from here last night, suppose to be in stock, but we shall see how long it takes to come….

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

In stock at Cycle Sports UK

I ordered mine from there 6 months ago and had no problems.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Where have the Hope Pro2/Stans Flow rear wheels gone?’ is closed to new replies.