Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Where has my topic gone?
  • JulianA
    Free Member

Mods, if you didn’t read my posts I’d really appreciate if you would… I do really, really want out of this place with its twisted censorship.

You allow that idiot Chewkw to get away with his crap no matter how stupid it is and yet you delete my posts.

Well if you can delete some of them you can presumably delete all of them, so please go ahead and remove my account and all my threads and posts.

As Soon As Possible. Like NOW.

euans2
    Free Member

JulianA
    Free Member

#### you euans2, the horse you rode in on and the general who sent you.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

What was it about?

JulianA
    Free Member

#### you too, Mungus twatface

captaintomo
    Free Member

What happened

GrahamS

As I understand it (from previous conversations) the post deletion/moderation is a manual process.
    i.e. they can manually hit the button to delete a post or an entire thread.

But looking at your forum history you have 88 pages worth with 36 threads per page, so that’s 3,168ish threads most of which probably have multiple contributions from you.

So that can’t be done manually.

It might be possible to do it via some kind of database query, assuming the interface they use allows that and they have the necessary SQL skill.

But the other point is that would leave 3,168ish threads with broken dialogue and random missing bits. So I can see why they’d be reluctant to do that too.

Sorry to see you go regardless. Ta-ra.

somafunk

I believe we’re in a period of mid flounce activity

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Having a bad day, sweetheart?

sweepy
    Free Member

edit: sorry that was mean and uncalled for

euans2
    Free Member

jekkyl

There does seem to be a lot more deletion going on of late, whole threads just disappear.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Just ignore the twunt, if you use chrome get the extension that blocks users or just rely on restraint. The more you engage with him directly the worse he gets.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Where has my topic gone?’ is closed to new replies.