• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Where for sweaty lycra'd folks to wait around near Piccadilly (RideLondon100)
  • IHN

It’s a week on Sunday, and they’ll be me, MrsIHN and a mate taking part. The chances are there’ll be a couple of hours between the first and last of us finishing, so we need to work out somewhere to meet.

Obviously, the weather will be glorious so whoever finishes first can sunbathe in Green Park until the others appear. However, just in case it’s not, we need a (dry) Plan B.

Ideally we need somewhere that’s easy to find for ride-addled brains (not to mention that MrsIHN can be rather ‘directionally challenged’).

crazy-legs

Well you finish along The Mall and then get directed up Constituition Hill (where you pick up your medal and bags of kit that you dropped at the start) and then you go out via Hyde Park Corner.

So I’d just head to the Lido Cafe in Hyde Park:
    https://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/hyde-park/food-and-drink/lido-bar-and-cafe

Dead easy to find, indoor seating, toilets to freshen up in a little bit and away from the main crush around the finish area.

IHN

Ta, I’ll check it out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Where for sweaty lycra'd folks to wait around near Piccadilly (RideLondon100)’ is closed to new replies.