Viewing 17 posts - 201 through 217 (of 217 total)
  • Where does your username come from 2017?
  • TiRed

Titanium bike and red hair.

theboatman
    Free Member

Only really had two jobs, squaddie and A&E nurse, and by coincidence acquired the nickname in both.

myti
    Free Member

ahsat = tasha

Normally I’m ahsatb, but I joined stw when just starting to go out with p20 (10 years ago now) and decided to make it slightly more complicated for him to work out who I was and dropped the b. Don’t think I’ll make a spy!

In my head I always heard that spoken as arse hat. Was this wrong?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ahsat

In my head I always heard that spoken as arse hat. Was this wrong?

You’re not the first… 😆

It’s better than Natasha backwards which is ah-satan!

dovebiker

Performer in London 2012 opening ceremony and still have my wings!

spawnofyorkshire

I was munkyboy for years online on various forums and messaging services, but when I ended up on STW some bugger already had it.
    I’d been using spawnofyorkshire on email addresses for a while so I just used that. It’s pretty self explanatory

I seemed to remember Essel Gruntfuttock being in the Goon Show but I can’t find any evidence, so I must’ve made it up!

Round the Horne had a character called J peasmold gruntfuttock, you might have got it from that.

CountZero

From the book, innit.
    Back before The Great Hack, when it was possible to change username for the hell of it, I had a different one for a while, but for some reason it caused problems logging in from different devices/places, so I stuck with CountZero when things got sorted out. The alternative one was Xipetotec, (Our Lord the Flayed One, in Aztec mythology).
    I’ve subsequently wished I’d changed it to one I use elsewhere, although not that frequently, which is Phasmainmachina, or else used Xipetotec. C’est la vie, as they sometimes say.

mariner
    Free Member

A bit like having a girl friends tattoo guess which brand of bike I used to ride.

simondbarnes

Um

metalheart
    Free Member

I tried for deathtoeveryone but I wasn’t allowed it for some reason…

So I went with another song title.

If you know it, then you know all you need to know about me.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

I like to blend into the background socially in crowds, but I rarely follow trends like sheeple, much more of a fan of left field options.

Jamie
    Free Member

I like to blend into the background socially in crowds, but I rarely follow trends like sheeple, much more of a fan of left field options.

Heh…but seriously, where does it come from?

sirromj

My knowledge of the ROM hardware was legendery, I was called Sir Rom.

jamj1974

Initials are JAM and then James did an excellent tune called JAMJ. 1974 is the year of my birth.

I use it in many places – but not really on any other forum – because this one is enough! 😉

I had an account before the hack – back when my only internet access was provided by a company VPN using dual ISDN. My username then was based on an old login ID I had had in the same company. By the time of the hack I did not have the same email address and also had not logged in to comment ever.

vickypea
    Free Member

I don’t know why I didn’t think of something more imaginative. My surname begins with P, I’m not round and green.

CheesybeanZ

I’m cheesy and i like beans .

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

I don’t know why I didn’t think of something more imaginative. My surname begins with P, I’m not round and green.

You often have black eyes? 😉

Viewing 17 posts - 201 through 217 (of 217 total)

The topic ‘Where does your username come from 2017?’ is closed to new replies.