Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Where do you pee?
  • DezB
    Free Member

How many of you sit down for a piss, forget to check the positioning and piss under the rim? Sometimes not finding out until your socks or trousers are wet?

er, I did this when I was about 5 and cried for my mummy. Not since, as far as I can remember.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve competed in a gazzilion sailing events, many events have Women participants. One particular memory was a lovely foredeck crew girlie dropping her sallopets and asking to be held off the stern of a racing 24tr (open cockpit) whilst she had a shit.

Just behind the startline..

With 10mins before the start sequence.

And we carried no loo roll, why would we?

She’s still lovely to this day and once that kinda things been done/seen you kinda get over ablutions 😉

benji
    Free Member

I aim for the water, that way when you pee at night and haven’t turned on the light, you know when you are on target.

Xylene
    Free Member

^ a risky strategy in the dark, if misjudged can end up with over correction, and piss everywhere.

Wet rooms do have their advantage.

DrJ

I sit (wherever possible).

Elderly persons such as myself find this an inefficient way of voiding the bladder 🙁

GrahamS

True, but elderly persons such as myself find it a good way to keep our khaki corduroys dry.

I also dry the end to avoid the dreaded wet penny effect.

Edric64
    Free Member

In the kitchen sink if the bathroom is occupied or the drain outside the back door if its dark and I cant be bothered to walk upstairs

Harry_the_Spider

Toilet in my bathroom, the shower if it is the wife’s bathroom. It is my own little rebellion.

willard

If I can see, 12 o’clock/back wall so that it makes less noise. If it’s late at night/dark, it will be a sit down job. Saves a lot of anguish and cleaning.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

In the sink whilst brushing my teeth.

Perfect timing is required for this method to then shake and wash hand to then put electric tooth brush down having washed the brush.

Generally speaking though, as I’m youngish, and take it my prostate is still reasonably healthy then I do seem to slash above 12 o’clock.

When I am pissed, I tend to let it flow into the water in the bowl just to hear the sound like a heavy thunderstorm. Quite a refreshing sound I reckon.

perchypanther
    Free Member

In a cubicle. Alone. By myself. Always.

Communal pissing is for savages.

Having a slash is a time for quiet reflection and introspection. I don’t want to have to carry on a conversation when i’m “in the zone”

When it comes to pishing, I’m a lone wolf.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

on boundaries.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

As I’ve taught my eldest son, and am presently teaching my youngest:

Downhill, downwind and preferably with a good view to take in.

MSP

In the shoes of my enemies.

miketually
    Free Member

But not against a wall, if a strong wind is to your back, unless you really don’t like anyone downwind on the other side of the wall.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Out of the hole in my willy

Harry_the_Spider

In the shoes of my enemies.

I just made a snorting noise and inhaled some coffee. Thanks.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Off a Starbucks building whilst people watching I hope.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7VhofoV3qs[/video]

hammyuk
    Free Member

At the moment with minimal use of my legs ( yet again) sitting down after suitable adjustment of the foreskin to ensure I don’t get wet pants/socks.
    When said legs are working – usually around the 10 o’clock area so as theres no splashback and/or noise.

mos

I just slosh it around, occasionally in premeditated circles. I do however always find myself muttering under my breath ‘here comes the rain baby’.

footflaps

I mainly use the flowerbeds outside, quicker than walking upstairs to the bathroom….

mattsccm
    Free Member

If there is a choice, as opposed to wherever it goes, I prefer to aim at those bloody silly disinfectant blobs that wife insists on sticking to the pan. How long do they last before I can knock them off?

caspian
    Free Member

That can’t be right. 21 seconds is out of my abilities. Wife on the other hand sounds like the Isle of Wight hovercraft gearing up for launch and I doubt she could wee for longer than five seconds if she tried. Truly disturbing.

timber

Back to the wind.

onlysteel
    Free Member

Very drunk – wardrobe.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

In the shower, sink, field, shop doorway – wherever.

cheekyget
    Free Member

If I’m pissed….I pee every where….then jump into bed wipe the drips on my wife’s leg!!…ha ha ha

chickenman

Have only one toilet in the house; keep your cupboards as cupboards. Piss in the kitchen sink when the loo’s occupied. Simples 😀

tang
    Free Member

I used to always need a piss when hiding while playing hide and seek. 20 years later I start playing the game with my eldest daughter and I still needed a piss when it was my turn to hide!
    I leave the seat down, I like a bit of jeopardy in a house where I’m outnumbered 4 to 1 by the ladies. I do however refuse to use the big steel single urinal after the guy next to me just fired straight ahead thus spraying my legs(I’m in shorts) with a fine spray of warm straw water.

globalti
    Free Member

On the lawn at 06:00 every day. It saves water and is good for the grass.

In my home urinal with aiming fly at other times; WC pans being unsuitable for blokes standing up because of splashback.

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Where do you pee?’ is closed to new replies.